Monday, November 20, 2006



Confessions of a Phat Girl

Can I just tell you how happy I am that the fall season is now here and that the winter season is quickly approaching?!?!? I told you how I so hate the clothes for summer because everything is so skimpy. I am a firm believer that just because they make it in your size doesn’t mean you are supposed to wear it. You can always tell a sister with few friends because they look completely crazy and no one told them. I tell you what…my friends don’t mind telling me. Not that I wear things that look crazy…my problem has always been that I wear clothes that are too big. About 3 or 4 years ago…I lost around 35 or so pounds. I have kept most of it off…This year…I have been trying to lose a few more pounds…but I have been unsuccessful. I haven’t lost a pound…what HAS happened is that I think my body has changed shape. I have lost inches and I have managed to go down another size. It is interesting because while I think the clothes are tight…everyone else says they fit. So when I am shopping and I have to try something on…I can always tell if it fits if I think it is tight. LOL!!! Crazy but it works. The amazing thing is that I even went down a size in jeans. You KNOW how hard that is to do…At any rate…between wearing pants that fit and being able to HIDE a bulge hear and there with a baggy sweater…I am all set for the winter....

No comments: