Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cheers from London!

That's right DIVAs, I'm on another international adventure - this time in London! I'm loving the European style and flavor here. London is the perfect reminder of New York - crowded streets, diverse and let's not forget the perfect sense of fashion style! I must say, this city has me a bit stumped on my typical bargain shopping sprees....our American dollar only stretches half as far here, so I've had to be super creative on finding fab style for less....(which rules out this divalicious Marc Jacobs Large Bag with chain, shown on the right, that sells for 700 pounds)

At first glance you would think England fashion is all about 60's mod, black and white and the distinct look of the 80's...but thanks to the streets of SOHO London, Fashion Week Paris playing non-stop in the hotel lobby, as well as a few web ads on the side of a double decker bus, I was able to get to the heart of what makes the city tick.

Check out these fab sites that I found - perfect for keeping up on European fashion:



Both of these sites have awesome celebrity style trends, as well as listings for all of the hottest places in the city to shop.


Also during my hunt, I stumbled across these sandals...now how could I resist? :)

Cherio for now - catch you back in the States!










1 comment:

Melissa said...

the bag is gorgeous :)