Monday, February 19, 2007

International DIVA Adventures!

I am making my second trip to Stockholm, Sweden and since I am going in the dead of winter, I decided I needed to stock up on layering pieces and warm clothing, like tanks, tees sweaters. I'm not sure what is more fun - shopping BEFORE a trip in preparation or shopping DURING the trip! I made a visit to Target...or Targe' as I tend to call it. I knew I could count on them to have basic layering pieces for clearance prices. I must say - I LOVE Target! I was able to grab plenty of ribbed tanks and basic t-shirts for $3 each! That store is fantastic.

I arrived in Stockholm on Monday afternoon and after catching up on sleep to fight off my jet lag, I IMMEDIATELY showered and took off for the city. Shops in Stockholm close at either 6:30 or 7:00pm so I needed to hurry to make the best use of my time. The bling effect has taken over Sweden, so I found my share of rhinestone studded belt buckles and handbags. I have yet to find ANY trendy plus size stores here (probably because everyone here is tall and lean it seems), however, I am still searching ;)

Till next time....

No comments: